- Full compliance with JC 2.2 and GP 2.1 specifications maximizes interoperability and application compatibility.
- EEPROM capacities from 36 KB to 128 KB and advanced memory management support a broad range of application requirements.
- Multiple applets can be pre-loaded to streamline development and accelerate the deployment process.
- PKI services based on RSA, and ECC.
- Contact, contact-less, dual interface options provide unsurpassed versatility.
- Available in credit card or USB key form factors for maximum use case support.
- Highest level of security is assured – certified for CC EAL4+, CC EAL5+, FIPS-140
Legacy name: TOP DL v2
Memory size: 128K
Interfaces: Dual Interface Contact/Contactless
PKI: RSA & Elliptic Curves
Standards: JC2.2 / GP2.1.1
Optional applets: MPCOSOTP
Operating System Certificate: FIPS140-2 Level 3 ICP Brazil
Data sheet: TOPDL v2
IDCore Java Cards are compatible with any applet conform to the JavaCard and Global Platform standards.
There are no reviews for this product.