Card Physical Characteristics
- Follows ISO 7816 containing standards (produced by International Standard Organization) for Integrated Circuit Cards with contacts (smart card).
- Supports class A (5V), B (3V), and C (1.8V) mobile equipment.
- Communication protocol: ISO T=0.
- PPS procedure (support of speed enhancement). The maximum speed is F=512, D=32 (223200 bauds at 3.57 MHz). Authentication Algorithms Milenage, and Comp 128 v1, v2, and v3. Applications The card supports the following applications:
- LinqUs Service Engine – Access to value-added services through the SIM menu. – Remote management for active services. – Introduction of new services through interactive promotional SMS push.
- LinqUs Phonebook Backup Engine – Synchronization of contacts with Phonebook Backup server. – Restoration of entire phonebook in case of loss. – Automatic registration and synchronization. Compliance
- Java Card – Java Card™ 2.2.1 API Specification. – Java Card™ 2.2.1 Runtime Environment Specification. – Java Card™ 2.2.1 Virtual Machine Architecture Specification.
- Supports BIP, R6, JC2.2, GP2.1.1 (multi-SD support), ISIM, EAP-AKA and EAP-SIM
There are no reviews for this product.